Sunday 21 October 2012

London for the Knitting & Stitching Show


I recently just came back from London where I exhibited work at The Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace. The exhibition was part of the Knitting Textile Awards which I was a finalist showing the hand knitted and hand dyed jumper I made for my final project during the art foundation course I did before I came to Heriot Watt. I still have another show at Harrogate in November hence why I haven't blogged about the exhibition yet, the winner will also be announced then so when I'm there in November I'll also get some photos of the other finalists work. 
I was in London for five days during this exhibition so these are just some of my photo's off instagram (@claree.c).

1. Train station, 2. Searcys champagne bar, 3. Shopping, 4. Being a tourist at Buckingham Palace, 5. The handweavers studio, 6. Private viewing at Alexandra Palace, Zara jacket & mac lipstick, 7. Cupcake @ Peyton and Byrne, 8. ootd, 9. War Horse! 10. ootd, 11. Leopard legs at war horse, 12. ootd.

C.x


No comments:

Post a Comment